Overbrook Education Center Membership Information
As a division of JASTECH Development Services, Inc. (a non-profit, 501(c)(3) company), the Overbrook Education Center (OEC) follows the mission of JASTECH (Juveniles Active in Science & Technology), in striving to preserve the Environment, improve Public Health, and promote Personal Enrichment through Education and the Arts.
The OEC provides multi-generational services which seek to remain local and affordable. Course offerings include, dance, fitness, artistic expression and environmental safety – all with the underlying theme of healthy living and responsible stewardship of our planet. The Center boasts a beautiful outdoor play area and garden and showcases the use of land repurposed for community enrichment.
Membership Benefits include:
Discount on rentals
Access to the OAC Newsletter
Free registration for the OAC Nutritional Program
Exclusive access to center sponsored workshops, lectures, and programs
Free perks such as free on-site WiFi and other giveaways
Scheduled access to outdoor garden and play area (as noted on member calendar)
Access to the Community Supported Agriculture Program (CSA)
Discounted rate & first priority on facility rental dates
OAEEC quarterly newsletter
Advanced notification of and priority registration for our workshops, lectures and programs
Invitation to “members only” events
Free perks and giveaways
Café discounts and dining specials
Free on-site WiFi
We hope that you will find membership an enriching experience and encourage you to explore the diverse opportunities that this Center has to offer. Your membership supports the activities and initiatives of the OEC and JASTECH Development Services, Inc.
For more information about the OEC membership or how to support the OEC, please call (215) 879-7770 or email us at
Code of Conduct
In order to facilitate positive experiences while at the OEC, mutual respect between members, guests, volunteers and staff is required at all times. Failure to observe these policies will result in disciplinary action and/or termination of membership privileges. Center personnel have the right to refuse service to anyone deemed disruptive or abusive.
· Children under the age of 16 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian during all activities unless otherwise noted.
· All members, volunteers and guests must sign in.
· Refrain from the use of foul language, abusive actions, and inappropriate behavior.
· Refrain from smoking, using alcohol or any other drugs while on OEC grounds.
· Lost membership cards must be reported. There is a $3 fee to replace a membership card.
· All members must carry photo ID.
· Appropriate attire is required.
· Any logos or messages on clothing must be acceptable in a family setting.
· With the exception of service animals, pets of any kind are not allowed.
The success of the Center strongly depends on member involvement. Members are encouraged to donate a minimum of 4 hours per year to help with planned activities and events. More support means more services for members.